The RMI main library has rich collection on various subjects. The library has been automated since 2010. The library is a key academic facility providing study and research facilities to the faculty, staff and students of RMI & allied institutions. It contains a print books section, a reference books section, quiet study room, library main hall for study, an e-library & IT Resource center.
The library is air conditioned and spacious, spreading over 12137 sq. feet with more than 200 seating capacity for readers. The library is a central part of the academic institutions and it provides support to faculty and students. The library adds new titles and updates its collection regularly to enhance student’s education and to make available the latest resource material for library members.
This Library provides a way to users to access various resources in a research oriented environment. It also has an access to the HEC Digital library that provides full text access to journals and e-books.
Besides medical literature, a substantial number of books on general knowledge, sociology, religion and literature are also available. This library is managed by a team of dedicated, qualified and experienced staff.
The e-library has an extensive collection of CDs/ DVDs for faculty and students. We strive to provide quality information available in print & digital format to users. We have e-books & full text articles in our digital D-space repository.
If you have any query about the library books, journals & digital collections, please feel free to contact with manager at email@example.com
1. All students are requested to get their library clearance, deposit fine dues and return the library books well in time.
2. RMI main library has subscribed "Turnitin Originality Software:The New Standard in Academic Integrity" for the year 2021. New challenges in the education landscape are prompting institutions to evolve their approaches to academic integrity. Thats why, we the RMI main library subscribed Turnitin Originality to go beyond plagiarism detection to address new and emerging forms of misconduct.
Initially we have given access to faculty of all RMI educational institutions to the check the plagiarism of faculty own research articles, students research articles, assignments and final semester theses etc. All students are informed that to contact their faculty to check the plagiarism, similarity reports of their assignments , theses, dissertations and research articles.
Rehman Medical Institute
|5-B/2, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar, KP, Pakistan|
|+92 91 5838 000|
Manager Library | Rehman Medical College | Hayatabad Peshawar
UAN: 111-REHMAN (734-626) | Tel:+92-91-5838 000 (Ext. 4351) | Fax: +92-91-5838 333
Welcome to the main library of Rehman Medical Institute, Peshawar Pakistan established in 2010. The library offers an excellent study and research environment and access to a wide range of resources, facilities and services developed for the students, faculty, consultants and associated research community.
Library is comprises of books, journals, magazines, newspaper clippings and digital databases. Students, faculty & staff may visit the library during opening hours and get the information successfully to access the library texts and other online materials.
• More than 8600 text, reference, general Islamic books
• Books CD/DVDs
• Subscribed medical journals
• E-articles in digital repository
• HEC Digital library
• Magazines & Newspapers
• Access to Turnitin Plagiarism Software
Study Sections for Readers
• Quiet section for self-study
• Main hall for Study
• IT lab & e-library
• Reference section
• Circulation Services
• E-library Services
• Internet and Intranet Services
• Lending Services
• Library Orientation Services
• New Arrivals and Contents Alert Services
• Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) Services
• Photocopying/ printing Services
• Reference and Customer Service (Document Delivery)
• Serial Services
• Inquiry and Advisory Services
Library Visiting Hours
Monday to Friday
8:00 am to 22:00 pm
8:00 am to 15:00 pm